Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where do I put my purse?

We've all been in this situation countless times. You go out to eat, sit down at your table and...where do I put my purse?? You don't want to get your purse dirty by setting it on the floor...Hanging it on the back of your chair is, in my opinion, like saying "Rob Me"...You don't want it on the table- totally annoying and crowds everyone...Sooo...do you just keep it on your lap? Hopefully there's an empty seat next to you, right? Well, you're forced to weigh the pros and cons and settle with one of these options. There IS, however, a way around all of these- the Purse Hanger. You'll never have to worry about where to put your purse again. It will hang from the table right there next to you. Your purse will be clean and safe, readily accessible, yet at the same time out of the way- just as it should be. Invest in a little purse hanger and save yourself some hassle. 

Until a friend of mine gave me one, I never knew just how handy they really are. She came back from visiting her family in Hawaii, and brought back a cute little purse hanger for me. It's super compact and when it's all put together it's only about 1.5 inches in diameter and about 3/4 of an inch in width- just a perfectly sized little silver disk with a hula girl on it. This helpful little lady tool can be slipped into every woman's purse as an excellent preparedness item. There are plenty of cute and inexpensive purse hanger options, and my vote is that it's worth adding to the list of purse essentials- right up there with your lip gloss and breath mints.

2 comments:

  1. I have one of those! My brother- and sister-in-law brought me one from Brazil. I haven't used it yet, but they say it works really well

    ReplyDelete