Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunglasses

I'm a sunshine girl myself and love sunny days more than anything. Though it's important to remember not all sun is good for us, and it can cause a lot of damage if we do not take the necessary precautions. Sunglasses- an excellent example of where function meets fashion. If there's any part of my body I want to try my best to protect, it would definitely be my eyes. I still have a long life to live, and I don't want to pay a high price later on if I can possibly avoid it. The only thing we can do is be careful and hope for the best. Sunglasses protect our eyes and eyesight, and for this reason alone we should all be using them.
Now for the fun part. The potential fashion statements are endless, as the styles and types of sunglasses are seemingly endless. If you are wanting to try a bold new look, sunglasses are the best way to start. Call it a baby step if you will. You can take them on and off with ease- so you don't have to be fully committed to the new look. Yes, you get to have your cake and eat it too!
Another thing to keep in mind is the more we squint, the more wrinkles we can expect by the eyes. Naturally, larger sunglasses give better coverage, so we're in luck! There is actually a practical reason to reach for the big-statement, large-framed fashion sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment