Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Avoid the Pain of High-Heels!

Personally, I love heels, but I have a hard time getting myself to wear them very often because I really don't want to deal with the discomfort. These "Rollasole" flats are pretty cute, but really their main attraction is that they have such a practical purpose! I first saw these at a Walgreens actually, and have since seen more advertising for them. They're designed to be a very compact and portable shoe that you can carry with your and then slip on whenever your high-heels are no longer needed.
We've all experienced the pain of having to wear heels too long or walk too far in them, and I think this product is such a great idea! I'm all about disproving the old phrase that "beauty is pain," and I think these "Rollasoles" are just one more way to do this.  Carrying these very compact shoes around in a purse would be no problem at all! I'm really excited to give them a try.
In order for them to be super compact, they are definitely pretty thin and I'm betting they would wear out quickly if you wear them walking outside much. Then again, it may be totally worth it since they don't cost very much anyway. With a shoe like this, I just want to find the cheapest option, so I'm working on getting price comparisons. While searching on Amazon.com I found that "Rollasole" is not the only brand but there's also "Footzyrolls" too, and there is at least a small variety of color options as well. (I found the Black pair, pictured at the top, on Amazon for only $9.99 to give you an idea.)
Feel free to share what you know about the shoe, where they are cheapest, or even ideas for making them cuter!

3 comments:

  1. hmm, i've seen soles shaped like this on other flats. i have yet to try them on. i'm afraid that they might hurt my foot with that elastic on the top. i suggest trying them on in a store. but... for only $10, maybe it doesn't matter so much. let me know if they're comfortable or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea!!!! I'm buying some ASAP

    ReplyDelete